I just wanted to share with everyone, this digital scrapbooking kit. It was made as a charity kit by all the designers at After Five Designs.com. I am not a designer there but it touched my heart, so here it is… All of the proceeds will go to their designer friend. An accident injured one of her two little boys and may have permanently left her husband partially paralyzed.
I’ve seen the beautiful layouts all over the boards and wondered where they got them… well here it is… YOUR CHANCE TO BE CHARITABLE… and get a beautiful and whimsical kit. Also, they are including a whole quick page album.
All proceeds from this kit (after fees) will be donated to Danielle’s family.
- This kit contains
– more than 50 incredible papers
– more than 200 elements including many wordarts, some brushes, some doodles, some shadowed versions
– 3 alpha (in separate png files).
– as a free gift a 12 (12 x 12) Quick Pages album( saved as a PNG Format).
- This is a very generous kit. I hope that you all will find it in your heart to purchase it, it’s well worth it plus it comes with that ready to go, quick page album, all you have to do is add the pictures and you have an album ready to print!
CLICK HERE BUY THIS KIT!
Here is the album you get:
Here is a page made with the kit (not by me):
When you go to the site you can see a bunch more pages made and posted for you to see. I hope you are feeling charitable today and like the kit as much as I do.
One thought on “Charity Kit”
What a beautiful kit, and I really love when I see the digi community pull behind one of their own to help them..
Its so heartwarming to know that their are still people in this crazy mixed up world who can care..
Its really nice to see that I have met one of them 😛