Hi! I’m Dawn, a spunky, playful, optimistic, life enthusiast. My studio name is Vivayne. I know I’m just one in a sea of many artists, but I believe together we can make a positive impact on the world! Lets spread joy and good vibes together!
I am a licensor and professional freelance artist, with 4+ years experience. I enjoy the pursuit of new ideas, innovation, brainstorming, and forecasting trends to use in art. I love speaking engagements and encouraging others. I seek excellence. I’m naturally curious and love to learn, which is how I got my start. I’m honest (to a fault), enthusiastic, idealistic, philosophical, and forward-thinking. I like to experiment and play with new ideas and art supplies.
I enjoy creating encouraging graphics that motivate people. I take pride in finding good solutions to problems. I’m determined to provide excellent work. I hope to inspire and encourage others to live a FULFILLING LIFE and make a positive impact on the world. I plan to run art campaigns, for worthy causes, where people are making a significant impact on the individual lives of impoverished people & those in need.
- I love God
- Pancakes —-> bleh
- Served honorably in the US Air Force
- Was practically raised on horseback
- I’m always down for a new adventure
- I love cats
- Green smoothies rock
- I believe in listening to your intuition
- Have sketched since I can remember
- Got my design start in scrapbooking
- Mean people suck, if that’s you, don’t go away mad…
- Love water sports (i.e. wake boarding, skiing, tubing, knee boarding)
- Really really want to learn how to surf
- I’m an Alto, la la la
- I LOVE nature, no really!
- Birthed 2 of my 3 children at home (oh yes, on purpose)
- Have played softball since I was 10 and still play
- My husband is Superman (okay, Superhusband)
- I’m okay with the path, less beaten.
- I love the beach, it feels like home
- I’m a Sagittarius, Pearl Harbor Day.
- My dream is to make an impact!